We offer comprehensive psychological evaluations and standardized measurement tools.
The Benefits of a Private Evaluation
- Provides a better understanding of behavior and learning style in school, at home, and in the community to guide teachers, doctors, therapists, and family to help achieve greater potential.
- Explains academic, social, emotional, and behavioral problems
- Detects the effects of developmental, neurological, and medical problems.
- Obtains a baseline against which to measure the outcome of treatment or a child’s development over time.
- Determines a baseline prior to starting medication management or for monitoring the effects of medication once it has been initiated.
- Helps determine eligibility for a variety of services including special education, Section 504 accommodation plans, state services such as the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services and Department of Developmental Services, University level accommodations, aptitude and admissions exams accommodations (SAT, GRE, LSAT, GMAT, etc.)
- Provides an objective, standardized assessment with recommendations that are not influenced by budget restraints or politics of various organizations.
Standardized Assessment is Offered in these Areas
- Academic Achievement
- Adaptive Skills
- Executive Functioning
- Intelligence (IQ)
- Neuropsychological Functioning